Friday, April 30, 2010

My first day of 1st grade.

I was recently goin through some things I've kept over the years, and found a note from my first day of school. After reading it I began to remember exactlly what it was like. (The note was from the school nurse to my mom. Which I had to give a copy to my doctor. Who wanted to put me in Home schooling after reading said note.)

The morning of my first day in first grade went well, then we went out for recess. (My first AND last as a 1st grader.) So I'm walking around, checking everything out. Then I spot some cute girls and began to "flirt" with them as I was walking by. Little did I know I was walking into the path of a kid swinging a baseball bat, WACK!, next thing I know, I'm on the ground seeing stars. Now, the first thing I'm thinking is, "Shit! Go to the nurse! I could be bleeding inside my head!" The second thing was to play it off, act like I was O.K., I mean, there were girls around! So I get up, dust myself off, walk away sayin' "I'm O.K., I'm O.K.".

WACK! I walk into a pole! I'm on the ground again, everyones laughing, Again, I get up, this time I'm woozy, I try to play it off and head to the nurses office.

Now I'm running to the front of the school (Where the nurse's office is.) I'm in the hallway rounding the corner at full speed and wouldn't you know, WACK!!, someone opens a door, smacks me in the face, I'm on the floor. By now I'm thinking, "I.HATE.SCHOOL!!". Finally, I'm in the nurses office. Ice pack on my head. Waiting for my mom to pick me up and go to the E.R. I didn't get recess until the 4th grade due to fear of me killing myself on accident. What a first day huh! (I also got in trouble at the doctor's when my doc asked me what I thought of school, my answer, (Exact words) Fuck School!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment